Privacy & Cookies
Golf Club Managers Association (GCMA) is committed to protecting your personal information and does not share or sell your information with any third party organisations or service providers.
We will keep your information confidential and secure and will only use your information for reference within GCMA.
What information GCMA may collect and store?
On voluntary submission, we may collect the following information (if you communicate with us via the Website):
- Name, organisation and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests (regarding our products and services)
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or interests which may be featured on our website(s)
What we do with the information we gather?
We only use this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service and be able to contact you if required.
- Administrative purposes…
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about products and services which may be of interest to you.
- Occasionally, we may contact you via your submitted contact preference (email, phone or direct mail) for market research purposes.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are used to ensure correct Website functionality and usage however; if you wish to restrict or block any of the cookies set by our website(s) you can do this through your internet browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how.
On occasion, we may implement embedded functionality from third party websites such as Facebook and Twitter which allows you to interact with social media networks. As a result, these networks may produce cookies via our Website which in turn will enable you to interact with them. For further information of the type of information held by these networks, please visit them to view their respective privacy policies.
Additionally, in line with a high proportion of established websites we take advantage of Google Analytics which we use to understand how our Website is being used in order to improve the user experience and content: Specific user details remain anonymous. For more information on how to reject or delete this cookie can be found at http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html