The Diploma in Golf Club Management is suitable for various levels of skills and experience. The Diploma is aimed at existing managers, and those looking to move into the profession, perhaps from related roles in the golf industry, but you do not need to be an existing member of either the GCMA, BIGGA or PGA.
Anyone undertaking the qualification will be required to sign up for Associate Membership of the GCMA, which offers access to our Information Library, a monthly magazine, weekly industry updates and invaluable networking opportunities. This costs £135 a year.
- Learners must be at least 19 years old.
- Educated normally to a standard of QCF/RQF Level 3 or equivalent. i.e. GCE AS or A-Level
- Vocational experience is desirable, not essential.
- A commitment to attend specified induction dates.
- Member of Golf Club Managers Association
- Regarding access to the qualifications it is the Approved Centres responsibility to ensure that;
- They are made available to everyone who is capable of reaching the required standards.
- There should be Equal opportunities for all wishing to access the qualifications