Worlebury GC | Club Manager
GCMA Region: South West
Date Posted: 3 June
Closing Date: 3 July
Worlebury GC is a private members club established in 1908. Sitting at the top of Worlebury Hill, this course has stunning views across the Severn Channel to Weston-Super-Mare and Wales and to the south it looks out over the Mendip and Blackdown Hills. This 18 hole parkland course designed by six times open champion Harry Vardon is a well manicured 5843 yard par 70.
This welcoming club has over 400 paying members and a vibrant social scene with more than 250 social members. Due to the retirement of the current Managing Secretary the club now seeks a pro-active individual to undertake the day to day running of the club.
- Lead a small management team reporting directly to the Club Chairman and Council
- All club communications both internal and external including maintaining the club diary
- To monitor the operation of club membership systems and drive new member initiatives
- To oversee the clubs accounting, payroll systems and controls in conjunction with the clubs external auditors
- Manage the upkeep of the premises and ensure standards are maintained including all licences and security systems
- Ensure all health and safety regulations are met and all other legal obligations are fulfilled.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to Paul McAdams: email@example.com