Abridge Golf Club are hiring a Club Manager. Here are details of the job and how to apply.
Closing date: May 31
Abridge Golf Club is a private members’ club founded in 1964. It is approximately 4 miles from Junction 26 of the M25 in Essex. Due to the friendly atmosphere as well as the heavy investment in both the course and the clubhouse over the past few years, we now have over 500 members.
This is a brand-new role as we have not had a manager for a number of years. We are a seven day a week operation and therefore the club manager will be required to work on a flexible basis to suit the activities of the club.
The successful applicant’s responsibilities will include:
- Acting as an ambassador for the club, providing a warm courteous and professional welcome to our members, visitors and societies.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the office with a hands-on approach where necessary.
- Working closely with our catering franchise and golf shop operator to provide a great and seamless experience for all.
- Engage with the Board of Directors to deliver the clubs marketing strategy to drive Membership, Society and Visitor enquiries to our website.
- Overseeing and handling of Membership and Society enquiries.
The applicant must:
- Be IT literate
- Be Proactive and energetic
- Have a passion for customer service
- Be an outstanding administrator and communicator with general office experience.
The applicant must also have a working understanding of:
- Health and Safety
- Child Protection & Safeguarding
- General Data Protection legislation.
Previous golf club management experience and knowledge of intelligentgolf and Xero would be an advantage.
Salary circa £40K depending on experience and skills.
To apply please email an up-to-date CV and supporting letter to Roger Jeffries [email protected]