Sandy Lodge Golf Club is looking to appoint an Accountant. Please see below for full details about the position…
Closing Date: 26th May 2022
Sandy Lodge Golf Club was founded in 1910 and is a well-established inland links golf course. It is a private members club with around 700 members in total and has a very good reputation within the locality.
The Club is looking for a professional, organised, and confident candidate to join the administration department at the Golf Club in our team of four, reporting to the General Manager. We provide a top level efficient and effective service across all administrative and financial functions with customer service being at the forefront of all roles within the Club. We operate in a busy environment which includes face to face interaction with members, visitors and officials.
This is a full-time role and the successful candidate will be responsible for the financial production of the accounts for the company, administering a share register and the reconciliation of daily Food & Beverage Sales via the internal Golf Administration system in operation (Intelligent Golf).
Qualities & Experience
- Previous experience of Sage to trial balance.
- To produce corporate and management accounts in Excel.
- High ethics, integrity and accountability.
- Producing work with a high level of precision.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Ability to work in a busy environment and be able to multitask.
- Proficient IT skills to include Microsoft products.
- Confident use of your own initiative to problem solve.
- Positive attitude.
- Good organisational skills.
- Self motivated.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
£35k to £40k depending on experience
How to apply
Please send your CV for the attention of Mrs Judy Barker, General Manager to [email protected] by the closing date of the 26th May 2022.
Interviews will take place during week beginning 30th May.