Forest Park Golf Club is looking to appoint a General Manager. Please see below for full details about the position…
Closing Date: 7th June
Forest Park Golf Club is a proprietary golf club, 4 miles north east of the city of York in North Yorkshire and was founded in 1991.
Forest Park GC is a 27 hole parkland style golf course with the 18 hole Old Foss Course and the 9 hole West Course.
The club is looking to appoint an experienced Club Manager with a proven track record in management of a golf club who will manage the day to day operation of the club along with leading the club’s team of staff on behalf of the Board of Directors.
The successful applicant should be highly self-motivated and play an instrumental role in forging the club’s future.
Skills and experience
Applicants should possess and be able to demonstrate the following attributes at a minimum for this role:
- Strong ambitious leadership with effective management, motivation and diplomacy skills
- A sound business acumen and financial literacy
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication abilities who will be an enthusiastic ambassador for the club.
- A strong performance management ethos with a commitment to motivate, mentor and ensure positivity across all roles.
- A sound knowledge of legislation connected with Health and Safety, HR processes, compliance and legalities
- Strong IT skills and accomplished in Microsoft
- Strong marketing skills to promote the club and drive income
- A dynamic approach with willingness to work flexible hours to meet the demands of the position
For further information, a detailed job description and to apply please email your CV and covering letter to:
Nicola Crossley, [email protected] or phone 01904 400425
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Closing date for applications is 7th June.