Prestbury Golf Club is looking to appoint a General Manager. Please see below for full details about the position…
Closing date: 11th August, 2022
Prestbury Golf Club is located in the beautiful Cheshire countryside just 15 miles south of Manchester on the outskirts of Macclesfield.
Founded in 1920 Prestbury boasts a Harry Colt designed course ranked by Golf World and National Club Golfer as one of the Top 100 in England.
The course makes the most of the dramatic changes in elevation afforded by the hilly terrain. The nature of the site coupled with the sandy subsoil means that the course drains exceptionally well.
This traditional golf club has a full membership, with a focus on delivering the best possible service to those members.
The Club’s Board and Management Team are committed to the delivery of the members’ strategic plan, and are now seeking a General Manager whose priorities are to:
- Enhance the Member’s overall experience
- By leading the whole team
- To achieve the objectives in the club’s business plan
In order to meet these challenges the successful candidate must demonstrate;
- A proven record in effectively managing a service-based organisation
- A thorough understanding of the operational and governance demands of a private members golf club
- An outgoing personality to positively influence the performance of others
An attractive package commensurate with experience is on offer to the successful candidate.
Potential candidates can apply by forwarding their CV and a covering letter to Kevin Fish at CCL Ltd by emailing: [email protected]
Closing date for applications is mid-day on Thursday, 11th August, 2022 with interviews to take place on Monday, 22nd August.