The Golf Club Managers’ Association are looking to appoint a Membership Services Coordinator. The details, and how to apply, are below…
Closing date: January 21, 2022
Location: Bristol preferable, but option to work from home
Package: £25k – £27k plus bonus
The Golf Club Managers’ Association (GCMA) are a modern organisation dedicated to supporting the professional and personal wellbeing of their 1,500 members working in the UK and beyond, and are committed to ‘Inspire, Educate and Represent’ anyone in, or aspiring for, a position in Golf Club Management. Key services range from professional development via blended learning programmes to a variety of professional support services all funded by membership fees and commercial partnerships.
Since 1933, GCMA members have been key decision makers at the heart of golf clubs. A rich heritage has provided a legacy and an established brand leader that is valued by members and recognised by a variety of stakeholders.
The GCMA are moving into a new era and their key focus is on providing outstanding service to their members from both a technical and personal perspective.
With their members at the centre of everything they do, they have recently recruited for a Membership Services Manager (MSM) and are now looking for a Membership Services Coordinator (MSC) to play a supporting role. The department’s goal is to drive membership growth and retention, act as the communication hub for the association and to act as wider support to other departments within the GCMA.
- Support the MSM increase the association’s membership base year on year through proactive sales activities and processes.
- Aid the MSM to improve high levels of membership retention through proactive engagement and strong service.
- Assist members with the resources they need for both technical and personal queries.
- Act as a sales support to the Professional Development Manager.
- Help the MSM with administrative duties including the annual renewals process.
Desired experience and personal attributes:
- The ability to work fluently, using initiative on best practices and sales workflows.
- Experience working in a B2C environment, ideally within golf.
- A good networker with a keen eye to identify new business opportunities.
- Service and member experience focussed.
Applications to Natalie McColl, Member Services Manager – [email protected]