The Bramhall Golf Club are looking to hire a Club Manager. All the details can be found below…
Closing date: 25th October 2021
The Bramhall Golf Club is a traditional private members’ club with a clear vision for the future. With one of the best parkland courses in Cheshire and a friendly welcoming environment, we are seen to be continuing with our improvements and success. Founded in 1905 the club has a rich history but continues to embrace and develop the offer for current golfers.
A round of golf on our parkland course is a test for all standards of golfer. The Club is looking to appoint an experienced Club Manager, with proven success in a private members club, to enthusiastically lead and support the club through the next stage of development.
You will need to demonstrate an understanding of the changing nature of private member golf clubs, an ability to lead and support a multi-disciplined team, and be familiar with working under the direction of the board and committee structures.
The successful applicant will be accustomed to managing the day-to-day operational responsibility and ready to make their mark by being a key part of the management team that delivers the exciting next chapter in the club’s history. If you would like to be a part of our team, and manage an annual fee and other income of over £1 million, you must be able to demonstrate;
- Strong leadership with proven club management, communication, organisational, commercial and administrative skills and a good level of IT literacy. IG experience will be an advantage.
- An understanding of operating in a growing, changing private members club environment.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen including a strong understanding of financial/budgetary control through systems reporting.
- A thorough knowledge of hospitality, Food & Beverage.
- A willingness to work flexible hours as necessary.
- Knowledge of Employment, Licensing and Health & Safety Laws.
- Appreciation of golf and its rules together with the ethos behind the latest initiatives driving
participation in golf.
For more information, please visit the Club’s website: https://www.bramhallgolfclub.co.uk/.
Salary package is very attractive and will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s skills and experience.
Applications, to be received by 15th October 2021, with a covering letter, full CV and details of your existing remuneration should be sent marked Private & Confidential to Mel Ince, Chairman. Email: [email protected].
For a PDF copy of the job description, please click here.