Thetford Golf Club are looking to hire a Club Manager. All the details can be found below…
Thetford is a forward-thinking, progressive and ambitious members club. We are seeking a General Manager who will share those ambitions and be key in both formulating and delivering the club’s business plan.
Although over 100 years old, the club was only purchased from the Crown five years ago. With 900 members and a turnover of £1M the club is delivering a healthy profit to reinvest in the course, facilities and growth opportunities.
Already one of the finest courses in East Anglia and on the cusp of the top 100 in England we are looking for Thetford to be acknowledged as one of the very best heathland courses in the UK and to be a club that anyone would be proud to be a member of.
Salary: An attractive and competitive rewards package is available.
Key qualities of the successful candidate:
- An inspiring leader, able to manage through an empowered leadership team.
- Able to engage, motivate and carry the ‘hearts and minds’ of all staff.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen, linked with strategic planning skills.
- High personal drive and ambition for career growth.
- Proven organisational and administrative skills, including a high level of IT literacy.
- An accomplished Manager, ideally with experience of a service based organisation.
- First class communication and interpersonal skills.
- The successful candidate will leverage their proven commercial and financial acumen to optimise existing business operations, and deliver further growth of the club.
A competitive salary, bonus opportunity and benefits package commensurate with the skills and experience of the candidate. We will also provide relocation benefits for the right candidate.
To apply please send an email including a covering letter highlighting your motivation for the role and relevant experience, an up to date CV and details of your current remuneration to [email protected].
If you would prefer to apply by post, please enclose the information in a letter marked ‘Private and Confidential’ to The Secretary, Thetford Golf Club, Brandon Road, Thetford, Norfolk IP24 3NE.
For a PDF copy of the job description please click here.