The Warrington Golf Club are looking for a General Manager. Find all the details for the post below…
Salary: Attractive package commensurate with experience.
Closing date: Midnight, July 23, 2021
With its proud history and traditions, The Warrington Golf Club (1903) is regarded as one of the Premier Members’ Clubs in Cheshire.
The Club has a free draining course providing year round golf, with fine views of the Pennines and Welsh Hills. Heavy investment in recent years offers members and guests a premium golfing experience both on the course and in the clubhouse.
The Club currently has a full male membership and very healthy Ladies section, and is served by a well established professional team, across all departments.
The Club is now seeking a new General Manager whose priorities are to;
- Lead the whole team
- Enhance the experience of members, guests and visitors
- Work with the elected Council to deliver the goals of the Club’s Business Plan
In order to meet these challenges the successful candidate must demonstrate:
- A proven record in managing a service-based organisation
- A thorough understanding of the operational and governance demands of a private members golf club
- An outgoing personality to positively influence the performance of others
An attractive package commensurate with experience is on offer to the successful candidate.
This senior management position is being handled by Contemporary Club Leadership.
Please forward your CV and covering letter to Kevin Fish at CCL Ltd by emailing: [email protected]
Closing date for applications is midnight on Friday, 23rd July 2021
To view a PDF brochure of this job description, click here.