Woodbridge Golf Club is looking to appoint an Assistant Golf Secretary. Here are details of the post and how to apply…
Closing date: June 30, 2021
Woodbridge Golf Club, based in Suffolk, one of England’s top 100 golf clubs, is seeking an Assistant Golf Secretary.
The role includes supporting the Club Secretary to ensure that both members and visitors enjoy a golf experience, commensurate with a golf club of this status – on the courses, in the clubhouse and when using all the other facilities provided by the club.
This varied role has an emphasis on customer care and golf related systems including:
- Managing the day-to-day bookings, club fixture list, competitions and handicaps
- Utilising Intelligentgolf software for all aspects of club operations
- General administration and organisational duties
- Providing financial assistance to the club’s finance department
- The position is full time with some weekend work required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter, who already has a broad knowledge of golf or experience of working in the golf industry, to enhance their career. The salary will also include pension contributions, life insurance, use of the club facilities and meals whilst on duty.
All candidates should apply to Sean Clark (PGA/GCMA) by email: [email protected], with an up-to-date CV, details of their current remuneration and their motivation and reasons for applying for this role.
To download a PDF copy of this advert, click here.