Rain Bird: Exclusive Member Benefit
Irrigation System Evaluation
If you are a full UK member of the GCMA you can request an evaluation of one of your club’s most important assets, thanks to our strategic partner, Rain Bird.
Water is the lifeblood of your golf course, especially during the playing season, but is your irrigation system helping, or hindering, playability, performance and public relations? Do you know what your irrigation system is really costing your club? A complementary site visit and comprehensive report compiled by an experienced irrigation professional will help you;
- Understand your irrigation infrastructure and how well your system is set up
- Identify risks and factors affecting efficiency and performance
- Consider future resource requirements, changing legislation, and benefits of new technologies
- Plan system optimisation, upgrading, extension, or replacement
A limited number of evaluations are available to full UK GCMA members in 2020.
Terms and conditions
Irrigation System Evaluations are available to:
- existing full UK members of the Golf Club Managers’ Association
- new UK members from the point of their membership being confirmed and them receiving a membership number
Members can only use this benefit ONCE at the club that employs them. You qualify for an evaluation if:
- your golf club has an automatic irrigation system
- that system is more than two years old
- you fully complete the evaluation request form on the GCMA website and those details can be verified
The member will receive:
- a one-day site visit by either an irrigation consultant or a member of Rain Bird staff
- a written evaluation of their club’s irrigation system
No charge will be made for this service. No purchase is necessary and neither the GCMA member, nor their club, is obliged to commission further services following the evaluation.
- Evaluation requests will be considered on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability
- The irrigation system must be operational at the time of the site visit
- The evaluations will be carried out during the period from 1st April to 30th September 2020
- This offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the GCMA and Rain Bird
- While completed by irrigation professionals, evaluations do not constitute legal advice and are intended as guidance only
- You can withdrawn from the evaluation process and request that your data is deleted by contacting [email protected] at any time.