The Golf Club Managers’ Association delivers a recruitment service for golf clubs to advertise management vacancies.
As part of the association’s commitment to providing career opportunities for its members, the GCMA’s magazine and website have once again become the one-stop shop for golf club management vacancies, with adverts being posted online and circulated by email to over 1,200 serving golf club managers.
From vacancies for club managers to assistant secretaries, GCMA Recruitment delivers an efficient, effective and targeted job advertising solution at affordable prices, with all revenue being reinvested in the association, for the ultimate benefit of the industry as a whole.
Members receive job adverts directly into their hands and inboxes to provide them with hot-off-the-press vacancies nationwide. GCMA Recruitment’s focused assistance with composing and structuring job adverts, based on extensive industry experience, will mean that managers will be able to identify vacancies that are most suited to them. Additionally, clubs should also receive better qualified applications.
HOW TO ADVERTISE
If you wish to advertise a vacancy, please contact [email protected] or call 01275 391153
We will promote your vacancy via the following channels:
- Job posted on our website for the duration of the vacancy
- 1 x inclusion in our weekly e-news bulletin
- 1 x dedicated post on our social media channels
Cost: £750 (+VAT)
GCMA Recruitment key features
- Targeting a skilled database of candidates
- Reliable industry knowledge to help with creating your job advert
- Invaluable support from start to finish
- Increasing recognition of the importance of GCMA membership
- Next day website listing and email to all GCMA members
- If you hire someone who hasn’t been a GCMA member before, we’ll pay for their first year of membership